Are you passionate about harnessing the power of technology to revolutionize the world of regulatory compliance?
At norbloc, we’re at the forefront of the RegTech industry, building ecosystems to promote secure sharing of validated data, as well as solutions for financial institutions looking to digitize and improve the efficiency of client onboarding and data management processes.
Dedicated to providing innovative solutions, norbloc’s platforms help organizations navigate the complex landscape of regulatory compliance effortlessly. Our cutting-edge technology empowers businesses to achieve compliance efficiently, reduce risk, and make a positive impact on the financial and regulatory industries.
Currently, our client portfolio includes government entities and global financial institutions such as Emirates NBD, First Abu Dhabi Bank and many more, and as we are expanding our customer base with more banks joining our platform, we are now growing our technology team.
To this end, we are seeking a talented and motivated DevOps Software Engineer to support our growth and join our dynamic team.
DevOps Position Overview
As a DevOps Software Engineer at norbloc, you’ll play a crucial role in developing and maintaining our software infrastructure, ensuring the seamless deployment and operation of our regulatory compliance solutions. You will be responsible for analyzing and resolving deployment related production issues with configuration, API, network connectivity and security, as well as helping our support team with non-trivial support requests.
An essential part of your work will be analyzing infrastructure performance, identifying bottlenecks and proposing proper resolutions. This will include designing and implementing monitoring tools, ensuring constant supervising of the key ecosystem parameters. These activities will focus on norbloc’s internal cloud infrastructure, existing customer installations (both cloud and On-premise) and projects that are in the pipeline to commence.
This is an opportunity to be part of a highly innovative and pioneering company; our platforms are disrupting the status quo of how KYC is conducted, solving challenges that have existed for decades, and in doing so creating a new market segment where other innovative solutions and applications can thrive.
If you’re an enthusiastic and skilled DevOps engineer interested in working at the intersection of technology and finance, while contributing to a more transparent and secure financial world, we invite you to be part of our journey toward shaping the future of regulatory technology.
The position is on a full-time basis and can be done from anywhere, remotely. At the same time, we have an office in the heart of Athens where our team can work from as they wish (coming in approximately twice a week) so as to interact with the rest of the team.
Duties & responsibilities
- Acquire in depth knowledge on the norbloc product suite, including product functionalities, complex interdependencies between each software component to its infrastructure specifications
- Perform deployments of the software (all deployments are container based)
- Responsible for the DevOps activities during the implementation phases and production phases
- Interact with customer tech teams to better understand their requests and problems reported
- Collaborate with the norbloc dev team to help them tune the software to the actual customer infrastructure needs
- Contribute to the design and implementation of monitoring tools required for norbloc product deployments
- Implement and support CI/CD pipelines
- Help the norbloc team with their internal cloud infrastructure requests
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven work experience in software development or software quality assurance
- Knowledge of software methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-on experience with automated testing and continuous integration tools
- Solid knowledge of Kubernetes orchestration platform is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Self-motivated individual and an eagerness to take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to perform under pressure, prioritize and meet deadlines
Benefits of joining norbloc:
- Become part of a friendly, creative, innovative and ambitious team!
- Learn and grow in a pioneering, high-growth and dynamic environment
- The opportunity to work with world-leading financial institutions
- Gain exposure to cutting edge technologies and software development methodologies, working with industry leaders in the blockchain space
- Chance to participate in decision-making process, bringing your ideas to the table
- Join a rapidly growing company that is reshaping the financial industry
- Competitive compensation package
- Private health insurance plan
Send us your CV! https://norbloc.com/careers/